[ANN] Free XSL-FO debugger from Altsoft

Discussion in 'XML' started by Altsoft Xml2PDF, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. XSL-FO Debugger version 0.9 beta
    December 16, 2004
    Altsoft N.V.

    Altsoft team wishes XSL-FO community Merry Christmas and a Happy New
    Year! We are proud to announce our new freeware product XSL-FO Debugger
    as a gift for you.

    Sometimes it is not so easy to answer many tricky questions that arise
    when you create a document with complex structure and thousands of
    objects. Why are these nested blocks not present on where they should
    be? What happened to that line? Where on earth is the header? Is it my
    error or I should send a letter to the producer of my formatter? XSL-FO
    Debugger helps you to avoid spending precious time on re-calculating
    object parameters, re-reading specification and revising your code. It
    introduces the visual representation of all basic document areas,
    baseline tables and breaks generated by the formatter so that you can
    find irritating shortcomings as fast as possible.

    See the product page for additional details:
    http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_debugger.jsp
    Download it here:
    http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_debugger_download.jsp

    XSL-FO Debugger is distributed under a free license.

    Your comments, ideas and feedback are very important to us. We
    appreciate and honor all suggestions. Our goal is to make this product
    useful for you and your ideas. Feature requests are the best way to
    build the most suitable solution for XSL-FO designers. Please, write us
    your ideas to

    For any additional information please visit our web site
    http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Best Wishes and Regards,
    Altsoft N.V.