    create menus for Your site in minutes.

    Builder is available for FREE at:
    http://www.devmansion.com/Products/JavaScript/MenuBuilder
    DevMansion, Sep 20, 2005

  2. DevMansion

    Mick White Guest

    DevMansion wrote:

    > DevMansion JavaScript Menu Builder is a WYSIWYG, lightweight,
    > easy-to-use and easy-to-learn FREEWARE tool focused exclusively on
    > client side
    >
    > JavaScript menus creation. Inside, you will find everything you need to
    > create menus for Your site in minutes.
    >
    > Builder is available for FREE at:
    > http://www.devmansion.com/Products/JavaScript/MenuBuilder

    Let me guess, Windows only, right?
    Mick
    Mick White, Sep 20, 2005

  3. DevMansion

    middletree Guest

    > Let me guess, Windows only, right?

    Your point being?
    middletree, Sep 20, 2005
  4. DevMansion

    DevMansion Guest

    Builder IDE is a Windows application.
    JavaScript menus generated by the Builder are cross-browser & platform
    independent.
    DevMansion, Sep 20, 2005
  5. DevMansion

    Mick White Guest

    middletree wrote:

    >> Let me guess, Windows only, right?

    > Your point being?

    Are you lost, 'tree?
    Mick
    Mick White, Sep 20, 2005
  6. DevMansion

    Mick White Guest

    DevMansion wrote:

    > Builder IDE is a Windows application.
    > JavaScript menus generated by the Builder are cross-browser & platform
    > independent.

    OK.
    Mick
    Mick White, Sep 20, 2005