[ANN] Germany.rb 2010, September 18th and 19th in Leipzig

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Bovensiepen, Sep 16, 2010.

  1. Dear Rubyists,

    We'd like to invite you to the first Germany.rb in Leipzig on the 18th
    and 19th of September 2010. This is a quite spontaneous community driven
    Ruby event. We skip the call for proposal part and jump directly to the
    event next weekend. If you have something to say about Ruby, then we
    will give you the stage. If you have problems around Ruby, then you will
    probably find here a helpful audience.

    Attending the event is free!

    Venue

    The "sublab" Hackerspace in Leipzig:

    sublab e.V.
    Karl-Heine-Straße 93
    04229 Leipzig
    Germany

    Date

    1. Day: 18.09.2010 begin at 12 o'clock (UTC+2)
    2. Day: 19.09.2010 begin at 10 o'clock (UTC+2)

    Both days "open end".

    Additional Information

    Official announcement (in german):
    http://www.ruby-lang.org/de/news/2010/09/15/germany-rb-2010-in-leipzig/

    We are planning to do the event in german.
    But in case there are non-german speaking attendees, we will adapt (-:

    Best Regards
    Daniel Bovensiepen

    Daniel Bovensiepen, Sep 16, 2010