    * Allow for saved session tokens

    * 1 bug fix
    * Fix stubs for gdata 1.1

    Eric Hodel, May 1, 2009

  2. Eric Hodel

    Robert Dober Guest

    On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Eric Hodel <> wrote:
    > gmail_contacts version 1.1 has been released!
    >
    > * http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/gmail_contacts
    >
    > Simple Gmail contacts extraction using GData.
    >
    > gmail_contacts development was sponsored by AT&T Interactive.
    >
    > Changes:
    >
    > ### 1.1 / 2009-04-30
    >
    > * 1 minor enhancement
    > =A0* Allow for saved session tokens
    >
    > * 1 bug fix
    > =A0* Fix stubs for gdata 1.1

    Eric
    I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
    shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
    still of interest for you.
    I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
    break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
    with me I have shared it here
    http://pastie.org/466043
    Cheers
    Robert

    --=20
    Si tu veux construire un bateau ...
    Ne rassemble pas des hommes pour aller chercher du bois, pr=E9parer des
    outils, r=E9partir les t=E2ches, all=E9ger le travail=85 mais enseigne aux
    gens la nostalgie de l=92infini de la mer.

    If you want to build a ship, don=92t herd people together to collect
    wood and don=92t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to
    long for the endless immensity of the sea.

    --
    Antoine de Saint-Exup=E9ry

    Robert Dober, May 2, 2009

  3. Eric Hodel

    Eric Hodel Guest

    On May 2, 2009, at 10:37, Robert Dober wrote:
    > On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Eric Hodel <>
    > wrote:
    >> gmail_contacts version 1.1 has been released!
    >>
    >> * http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/gmail_contacts
    >>
    >> Simple Gmail contacts extraction using GData.
    >>
    >> gmail_contacts development was sponsored by AT&T Interactive.
    >>
    >> Changes:
    >>
    >> ### 1.1 / 2009-04-30
    >>
    >> * 1 minor enhancement
    >> * Allow for saved session tokens
    >>
    >> * 1 bug fix
    >> * Fix stubs for gdata 1.1

    > Eric
    > I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
    > shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
    > still of interest for you.
    > I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
    > break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
    > with me I have shared it here
    > http://pastie.org/466043

    I don't maintain gdata.

    You should submit your patch on the gdata issues tracker, run:

    gem spec gdata homepage

    to find it.

    Eric Hodel, May 5, 2009