[ANN] gmail_contacts 1.1 released!

Eric Hodel

gmail_contacts version 1.1 has been released!

* http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/gmail_contacts

Simple Gmail contacts extraction using GData.

gmail_contacts development was sponsored by AT&T Interactive.

Changes:

### 1.1 / 2009-04-30

* 1 minor enhancement
* Allow for saved session tokens

* 1 bug fix
* Fix stubs for gdata 1.1

Robert Dober

gmail_contacts version 1.1 has been released!

* http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/gmail_contacts

Simple Gmail contacts extraction using GData.

gmail_contacts development was sponsored by AT&T Interactive.

Changes:

### 1.1 / 2009-04-30

* 1 minor enhancement
=A0* Allow for saved session tokens

* 1 bug fix
=A0* Fix stubs for gdata 1.1
Eric
I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
still of interest for you.
I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
with me I have shared it here
http://pastie.org/466043
Cheers
Robert

--=20
Si tu veux construire un bateau ...
Ne rassemble pas des hommes pour aller chercher du bois, pr=E9parer des
outils, r=E9partir les t=E2ches, all=E9ger le travail=85 mais enseigne aux
gens la nostalgie de l=92infini de la mer.

If you want to build a ship, don=92t herd people together to collect
wood and don=92t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to
long for the endless immensity of the sea.

Eric Hodel

Eric
I wanted to check this out and discovered that gdata depends on jcode,
shame for us 1.9.1 users, well this is somehow OT but maybe this is
still of interest for you.
I have modified gdata.rb for tests but I have no idea if this will
break something later, but if some brave folks want to try to test it
with me I have shared it here
http://pastie.org/466043

I don't maintain gdata.

You should submit your patch on the gdata issues tracker, run:

gem spec gdata homepage

to find it.