[ANN] Gotham Ruby Conference, April 21st, New York City

Francis Hwang

Hi everybody:

I'm proud to announce the first ever Gotham Ruby Conference will be
held in New York City on Saturday, April 21st.

http://goruco.com/

The lineup of speakers has yet to be determined, and will be
determined with an open call for proposals. There will be six
speakers, and an open lightning round for short talks. Speakers will
receive free admission to the conference, an honorarium, and travel
stipends are available as well.

Registration attendance is limited to 120 people. Tickets are $100
each. Registration will be open within the next few weeks.

The conference will be held at Google's office in Manhattan. Breakfast
and lunch will be provided.

To keep up with conference updates, subscribe to our RSS feed at
http://goruco.com/rss/ .

GoRuCo is a joint effort by volunteers from NYC.rb ( http://
nycruby.com/wiki ) and the New Haven Ruby Brigade ( http://
newhavenrubyists.stikipad.com/wiki/ ).