[ANN] Gotham Ruby Conference : Call For Proposals

Gregory Brown

Gotham Ruby Conference, a one-day, single-track event in New York City
dedicated to everything Ruby, is now accepting proposal papers. This
conference will be held on Saturday, April 21st in the Chelsea
headquarters of Google, our hosts for the day.

The conference highlights six select speakers from the Ruby world,
three of whom will be Rubyists from the Tri-State area (New York, New
Jersey and Connecticut), and will also have a round of lightning
talks. We invite anyone who can make their way to New York City on
4/21 to submit a proposal as this will be a premier event in one of
the greatest cities of the world. All track speakers will be provided
a free attendance to the event and an honorarium. Speakers from
outside the region will also be provided up to a $200 travel
reimbursement.

A good proposal paper will include:
* A explanation or outline of your talk.
* A short biographical statement about you and your involvement in the
Ruby community.

Your proposal does not need to be long, but it should give us the
information necessary to evaluate your talk.

Please send all papers to papers <at> goruco <dot> com by 12:00 AM EST
on March 1st. You should receive confirmation that we have received
your proposal within 48 hours of submitting it.

If you have any questions about the proposal process or other
conference related questions, please email info <at> goruco <dot> com.
More information on the conference itself to come. Check the
conference website and subscribe to the RSS feed for updates.

Sincerely,

The Organizers
Gotham Ruby Conference
April 21, 2007 - New York, NY