ANN: GR8 in the US 2010 Conference Registration Now Open!

bill turner

Registration for GR8 in the US is now open! Go to http://www.gr8conf.org/registration/index
to register.

GR8 in the US is a one day conference dedicated to the software
language Groovy, software development frameworks Grails and Griffon,
and related technology. It will be held April 16th, 2010 at the
Holiday Inn Bloomington I-35W, 1201 West 94th Street, Bloomington, MN
55431. Guillaume Laforge is the Groovy project lead and co-author of
Groovy in Action will be the keynote speaker. Venkat Subramaniam,
founder of Agile Developer and author or co-author of the books .NET
Gotchas, Practices of an Agile Developer, Programming Groovy: Dynamic
Productivity for the Java Developer and Programming Scala, will be
delivering the kickoff speech.