ANN: Graphical Neural Net Demonstrator

SeeBelow

Here are the SourceForge Release Notes:

Release Name: VizANN-1.0

This is a program to graphically demonstrate the operational
details of a certain type of ANN (Artificial Neural Network).
The program is 100% GUI, meaning that there is no
line-by-line input nor output. The program is written in
Python. (a free download from http://www.python.org)

The .zip file contains only these three files:
VizANN.py - The program source code
VizANN.txt - documentation
xor.gif - an image file which VizANN.py will display

Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca