[ANN] Grepper 0.9.3: grepping library and commandline tool

David A. Black

Hi --

I've just released version 0.9.3 of the Grepper library, which
includes a grep.rb commandline tool for grepping. It all tries to
strictly emulate the results of a subset of GNU grep(1).

Supported options:

-A, -B, -C, -c, -h, -H, -l, -L, -n, -o, -v

The project is at:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/grepper/

David

David A. Black

Hi --

Does this functionality already exist in Rush (
http://adam.blog.heroku.com/past/2008/2/19/rush_the_ruby_shell/)? If not,
would you consider adding it?

I can't seem to reach that site. I'm not involved with that project,
but I imagine it would be easy to install the Grepper library and go
from there. I'll try to have a look if I can reach the site later.

David

Florian Gilcher