[ANN] highlander 0.1.0

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Berger, Dec 12, 2010.

  1. There can be only one! Process, I mean.

    I'm happy to announce the first release of the highlander gem.

    What is it?

    A thing you require in your script if you want to ensure only one
    instance of your program is running.

    How do I use it?

    require "highlander"
    # Your code here...

    That's it!

    How do I get it?

    gem install highlander

    Enjoy!

    Dan

    Daniel Berger, Dec 12, 2010

  2. Daniel Berger

    Daniel N Guest

    hey,

    sounds interesting. Got a link to the github repo?

    Daniel N, Dec 12, 2010

  3. Damian Janowski, Dec 12, 2010
  4. Daniel Berger

    Daniel N Guest

    FYI, I did a github search for highlander and it came back with too many
    results. It's standard practice to include a link to the code in an
    anouncement. No need to be a smart arse.

    Daniel N, Dec 13, 2010