[ANN]: Hirb 0.2.2 with pager, menu and vertical table

ghorner

I just released Hirb 0.2.2. You can install with:
gem install cldwalker-hirb --sources http://gems.github.com
or
gem install hirb

I've written about some of the latest features here:
http://tagaholic.me/2009/06/19/page-irb-output-and-improve-ri-with-hirb.html

== New Features from 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 ==
* A pager for irb which only turns on when more than a screenful of
output is detected.
* A vertical table to handle long columns in tables
* table() can automatically convert anything that responds to :to_a
into a console table.
* The console table can handle an array of any objects and return them
in a formatted table that doesn't wrap.
* A selection menu

For more info check out the homepage: http://tagaholic.me/hirb/

Thanks,