[ANN] hoe 1.5.2 (and 1.5.3) Released

Ryan Davis

hoe version 1.5.2 has been released! Also, I suck. 1.5.3 has been
released.

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb/>
* <http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/>
* <[email protected]>

Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.

Tasks Provided:

* announce - Create news email file and post to rubyforge.
* audit - Run ZenTest against the package.
* check_manifest - Verify the manifest.
* clean - Clean up all the extras.
* config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file.
* debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
* default - Run the default tasks.
* docs - Build the docs HTML Files
* email - Generate email announcement file.
* gem - Build the gem file hoe-1.5.0.gem
* generate_key - Generate a key for signing your gems.
* install_gem - Install the package as a gem.
* multi - Run the test suite using multiruby.
* package - Build all the packages
* post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
* post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
* publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge.
* release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
* ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing.
* test - Run the test suite.
* test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.

See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe

Changes:

### 1.5.2 / 2008-05-20

* 4 Minor Enhancements:

* Added multiruby_skip attribute for 'rake multi' version
invalidation.
* Improved error messages when files are missing.
* Added rubygems post_install_message accessor. Thanks to Dr. Nic.
* Cleaned up alternative_name... I didn't get it.

* 1 Bug Fix:

* Removed require of rake/contrib/sshpublisher to fix 1.9.

### 1.5.3 / 2008-05-20

* 1 Bug Fix

* hoe really really needs better tests. I suck. :/