[ANN] hoe-gemspec 1.0.0 Released

Mike Dalessio

hoe-gemspec version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/flavorjones/hoe-gemspec>

Generate a prerelease gemspec based on a Hoe spec.

== FEATURES/PROBLEMS:

Creates a rake task to generate a prerelease gemspec based on your Hoe.spec:

* `gem:spec`

Why would you want to do this? I mean, why would anyone want to generate a
prerelease gemspec?

* to allow users of your library to build their project off of master
quickly, without having to clone or fork your repository, e.g., with
Bundler.

== SYNOPSIS:

Just add the following line to your Rakefile before you call `Hoe.spec`:

Hoe.plugin :gemspec

And then run the following command to generate a gemspec:

rake gem:spec

And then checkin the generated gemspec file to your version control system
of choice.