[ANN] http://ruby-co.de/: show the world your love for Ruby code

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jan 'jast' Krueger, May 13, 2005.

  1. Hi everyone,

    I'm pleased to announce <http://ruby-co.de/>, a free (as in "free beer")
    HTTP URL redirection service for the Ruby lovers out there.

    The domain name wasn't my idea (Kero @ Freenode thought of it, thanks a
    lot!) but I think it's pretty cool and every Rubyist ought to be able to
    make use of it.

    ruby-co.de offers you redirections like these:

    * http://foo.ruby-co.de/
    * http://foo.loves.ruby-co.de/
    * http://foo.writes.ruby-co.de/

    (If you have additional suggestions, let me know)

    Have fun with it (but please be reasonable).

    --
    Best regards,
    Jan 'jast' Krueger <>, Aachen, Germany

    Jan 'jast' Krueger, May 13, 2005

  2. Jan 'jast' Krueger

    James Britt Guest

    Jan 'jast' Krueger wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm pleased to announce <http://ruby-co.de/>, a free (as in "free beer")
    > HTTP URL redirection service for the Ruby lovers out there.
    >
    > The domain name wasn't my idea (Kero @ Freenode thought of it, thanks a
    > lot!) but I think it's pretty cool and every Rubyist ought to be able to
    > make use of it.

    Very nice!

    James

    docs.ruby-co.de

    James Britt, May 13, 2005

  3. Jan 'jast' Krueger

    Guest

    Re: http://ruby-co.de/: show the world your love for Ruby code

    Hey thanks thats great,

    I cant put my ruby projects on my current hosting

    now I can just run them fom home,

    Thanks again,

    Ed.

    , May 13, 2005