[ANN] Ibex XSL-FO Formatter 2.0 Released

john farrow

Visual Programming is pleased to announce the release of Ibex 2.0.

Ibex is the leading .NET solution for generating sophisticated PDF documents
based on the XSL-FO standard. A free evaluation version of Ibex is
available from our website, along with complete user documentation and code
examples:

http://www.xmlpdf.com/downloads-ibex.html

Ibex dynamically generates PDF files based on templates defined in XML.

Ibex features complex table formatting features, XSLT translation, TrueType
fonts support, and sensible pricing.

Ibex is written in C# and is compatible with common .NET languages.
Specific features enable the creation of PDF files from ASP.NET servers,
streaming the PDF back to the client browser without needing to save it to
disk.

Ibex is a highly scalable solution designed for application servers, Web
servers and client-side application. It is licensed on a per-developer
basis so there is no runtime or server licensing costs.

SVG support is provided by the SVG# library from
http://www.sharpvectors.org/