ANN: ICON COLLECTION 3-DAY SALE

Discussion in 'Java' started by JFMoreno, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. JFMoreno

    JFMoreno Guest

    'Tis the Season ... to be nice to your project.
    Everybody gets presents and your application wants some as well. Our
    icon collections will add the extra sparkle that will get you
    noticed. So be nice to your projects and dress them up!

    MALLORCA COLLECTION. Simply the best collection available at this
    price. Compare them to equal collections and you will what a great
    buy this collection is.
    Reg. $349 - 3 DAY SALE $99

    LNS COLLECTION. Our latest and biggest 6.5 gig! Over 240,000 files!
    Sample applications for this collection: Navigation tool bars, record
    controls (add, edit, etc),Keyboards, Point of Sale Applications, Touch
    Screen Applications, keypads, Lists and anything else you can imagine.
    Reg. $199 - 3 DAY SALE $99

    WEBMASTER COLLECTION. A collection of very useful images to display
    your sales, guarantees, secure shopping, downloads, etc.
    Reg. $69 - 3 DAY SALE $39

    BUNDLE COLLECTIONS. This bundle includes the Mallorca and LNS
    collections for JUST $179 as a bonus we will give you the WEBMASTER
    COLLECTION FREE.

    If you have bought any of these collections in the last 30 days, you
    can upgrade to the bundle for a special price. Contact us for the
    details.

    This offer expires on Saturday December 22, 2007

    http://www.1sticondesign.com

    JFMoreno, Dec 20, 2007