ANN:ICON COLLECTION 3-DAY SALE

JFMoreno

'Tis the Season ... to be nice to your project.
Everybody gets presents and your application wants some as well. Our
icon collections will add the extra sparkle that will get you
noticed. So be nice to your projects and dress them up!

MALLORCA COLLECTION. Simply the best collection available at this
price. Compare them to equal collections and you will what a great
buy this collection is.
Reg. $349 - 3 DAY SALE $99

LNS COLLECTION. Our latest and biggest 6.5 gig! Over 240,000 files!
Sample applications for this collection: Navigation tool bars, record
controls (add, edit, etc),Keyboards, Point of Sale Applications, Touch
Screen Applications, keypads, Lists and anything else you can imagine.
Reg. $199 - 3 DAY SALE $99

WEBMASTER COLLECTION. A collection of very useful images to display
your sales, guarantees, secure shopping, downloads, etc.
Reg. $69 - 3 DAY SALE $39

BUNDLE COLLECTIONS. This bundle includes the Mallorca and LNS
collections for JUST $179 as a bonus we will give you the WEBMASTER
COLLECTION FREE.

If you have bought any of these collections in the last 30 days, you
can upgrade to the bundle for a special price. Contact us for the
details.

This offer expires on Saturday December 22, 2007

http://www.1sticondesign.com