ANN: Important Message about MS NNTP Servers...

Ben Miller [msft]

For several days, we have been experiencing slowdowns in the Microsoft newsgroups. The combination of the recent waves of spam and viruses generated several issues that Microsoft teams are troubleshooting now. In the meantime, to help deal with the slowdowns, we are reducing our message archive from 90 days to 30 days for newsreaders (such as Outlook Express). To access discussions older than 30 days, you can use this page: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

Ben Miller
Microsoft Corporation