Ann: InPlace, a new xslt-based CMS

Discussion in 'XML' started by Oleg Paraschenko, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. Hello,

    I've just released a content management system for static pages:

    ///////
    InPlace CMS
    http://inplace.sourceforge.net

    Use InPlace CMS to maintain a bundle of HTML pages in an uniform
    appearance. Adopt the light and agile approach to document a product
    or
    to create a mini-site. Target users are the developers of open source
    projects.
    ///////

    Everything is very simple, this tool is just a Python wrapper for
    XSLT,
    but:

    * There is a big difference between "easy to do" and "is done, with
    documentation".

    * The main feature is the descritipion of use cases. They highlight
    why
    99.99% of other CMS don't fit to the needs of the open source
    developers.

    * Also useful: patterns for simple templating tasks.

    I use the tool for my own projects, and I'm very satisfied. I suppose
    many other people will like the tool too.

    --
    Oleg Parashchenko olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/ XML news in Russian
    http://MustRead.ru/ Ðадо читать

    Oleg Paraschenko, Oct 4, 2007