ANN: InstantERB

Jack Christensen

Inspired by Florian Gross's Execute as Ruby Code Service for OS X
(http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/102680), I have created InstantERB. It
uses the incredibly useful AutoHotKey utility. It will run any selected
text through ERB.

For example, selecting the following block of text and hitting <Windows>+I:

The value of pi is approximately <%= Math::pI %>.

% 3.times do |i|
<%= i %>
% end

will yield:

The value of pi is approximately 3.14159265358979.

0
1
2

Installation instructions:
Install AutoHotKey (http://www.autohotkey.com/)
Download http://www.jackchristensen.com/file_download/InstantERB.ahk

You can either run InstantERB.ahk directly or copy and paste it into
your own AutoHotKey file.

Jack Christensen