[ANN] isolate 2.1.0 Released

John Barnette

Isolate version 2.1.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/jbarnette/isolate>

Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to
express and automatically install your project's Gem dependencies.

The only external change in this release is the addition of =
~/.isolate/user.rb,
which will be evaluated along with every Isolate file if it exists. This =
lets you
easily set user-wide defaults when your opinion and mine vary. :) =
Example:

# ~/.isolate/user.rb: make me an airtight sandbox and STFU
options :system =3D> false, :verbose =3D> false

Changes:

### 2.1.0 / 2010-07-01

* Load ~/.isolate/user.rb if it exists.
* Make event hooks useful by passing self.