[ANN] jake 1.0.0 Released

James Coglan

jake version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://github.com/jcoglan/jake>

Jake is a command line tool for building JavaScript packages from source
code. Using simple YAML config files, you can specify any number of build
files to be generated by concatenating and minifying groups of source files.
It allows ERB to be used inside source files to generate code, and provides
event hooks into the build process so you can extend it for your own needs.

Changes:

### 1.0.0 / 2009-07-06

* A proper test suite is now in place.

* Helper methods and event hooks and are now separated. Use `jake_helper`
and `jake_hook` instead of just `jake`.

* :after_build event is now called :build_complete, and we added
a :file_created event that is called whenever a new package file is
written to disk.

* Metadata can be added to packages using the :meta option. This
data is available as Package#meta inside event hooks.

* Erubis is now used instead of ERB if available.