[ANN] JExplorer 1.0 and JNIWrapper 2.7 Released

Eugene Toporov

We announce the release of first version of JExplorer
(http://www.jniwrapper.com/jexplorer.jsp). This release addresses many
important issues that we have received during the Beta period of the
product.

We would like to thank everyone who sent us the feedback for JExplorer
Betas and patiently waited for the release.

Also, along with JExplorer we issue the important release of
JNIWrapper 2.7, in which we have fixed several major problems and
added some features.

Check the What's New page (http://www.jniwrapper.com/whatsnew.jsp) to
see the detailed list of changes in both products.

What's coming next
==================
JNIWrapper for Mac OS X: The product is on the final testing phase and
shortly we will introduce the Beta version for your evaluation.

JNIWrapper 3.0: In JNIWrapper 3.0 we're planing to introduce many
useful features, such as a Java code generation by *.H file, Java COM
server registration and many others.

What's New in JExplorer 1.0
---------------------------
1. Changes since Beta 3:
- Listening the browser navigation events, such as downloadBegin,
downloadCompleted, progressChanged, etc., using a
NavigationEventListener listener(s);
- Listening the browser status events, such as statusTextChanged,
titleChanged, etc., using a StatusEventListener listener(s);
- Handling the browser events, such as beforeNavigate, newWindow,
windowClosing, etc., using a WebBrowserEventsHandler handler;
- Getting and setting HTML content with the WebBrowser.getContent
and WebBrowser.setContent methods accordingly;
- Executing a Java script, using the WebBrowser.executeScript
method and handling script errors, using a ScriptErrorListener
listener;
- Creating the context-dependent Java menus in the Browser
component, using the ContextMenuProvider;
- Disabling browser error dialogs, using the WebBrowser.setSilent
method;
- The DomRobot was also greatly improved: added methods for
simulating user actions, such as click and mouseOver; added ability to
produce various DOM events; added various methods for decoration
elements;
- Greatly improved the implementation of the WebBrowser.waitReady
method;
- Improved speed of DOM wrappers.
2. Fixes: a number of fixes in multiple classes were made improving
stability of the Browser component and DOM wrappers.

What's New in JNIWrapper 2.7 for Windows
1. Fixes:
- Fixed the problem with passing of some int parameters to the
native function calls.
- Fixed the several problems in the Variant class; now it correctly
handles the Pointer parameters and correctly stores parameters of
VarType.VT_BYREF type.
- Fixed the problem in the OleMessageLoop class, when it reported
sometimes the "Failed to post thread message" message.
- Codegen: fixed code generation problem for the methods, which
returns Variant result in wrappers for dispinterfaces.
- WinPack: fixed the problem with initialization in the StartupInfo
class.
2. Changes since version 2.6:
- Changed the invokeAndWait and invokeMethod methods of the
OleMessageLoop class. Now these methods may throw InterruptedException
or InvocationTargetException exception (when it occurs), like it does
the SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait method.
- Codegen: added the ability to generate property getters/setters
for dispinterface properties.
- WinPack: added the new shell folder customization feature for
setting/getting a folder icon.

JNIWrapper Team
http://www.jniwrapper.com