[ANN] JNIWrapper 1.4 for Windows & Linux

Discussion in 'Java' started by Eugene Toporov, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. [Removed invalid group comp.lang.java.developer -moderator]

    JNIWrapper 1.4 for Windows & Linux
    ----------------------------------

    We have not made Linux releases for a long time. Also. prior to
    version 2.0 for Windows release, that will follow shortly, it was
    decided to make a good ending of 1.x versions chain. The new version
    of JNIWrapper 1.4 released for both Windows and Linux.

    JNIWrapper for Linux now gains all the features previously added to
    Windows versions. The major reason why JNIWrapper for Windows was
    released as version 1.4 is to keep it synchronized with the Linux
    version. However, a number of changes has been recently made in
    Windows version as well. For more details check What's New in
    JNIWrapper 1.4 (http://www.jniwrapper.com/whatsnew.jsp).

    Some nice features previously planned for 2.0 were added to version
    1.4. One of them is the new ability of JNIWrapper to work inside
    WebStart application. Do not miss our Online WinPack Demo
    (http://www.jniwrapper.com/winpackdemo.jnlp) that you can see without
    requesting any license keys.

    JNIWrapper Team

    Eugene Toporov, Sep 18, 2003