[ANN] JNIWrapper 2.2 for Windows

Eugene Toporov

JNIWrapper 2.2 for Windows
==========================

Having analyzed the requests our support receives we understood that
it is important to provide an easy-to-use GUI utility for code
generation. This release introduces the initial version of Code
Generator for JNIWrapper with User Interface. To start the code
generator with UI, simply start the Codegen.bat without parameters.

Also we have improved the OleContainer reliability and allowed
inserting already created OLE component into the container.

Starting from this release API documentation is distributed
separately. You can download the complete documentation set at any
time or access it online from the site.

Visit our site to check What's and see the list of all changes
(http://www.jniwrapper.com).

What's New in JNIWrapper 2.2 for Windows

NEW:
- User interface for Code Generation utility.<br>

Changes since version 2.1:
- added ability to embed externally created ole objects into
OleContainer using
OleContainer.insertObject(IOleObject oleObject) method.
- some improvements in WinPackDemo, basically in COM/OLE part.
- Mapping Windows Data Types to JNIWrapper Classes page updated.
WinPack Types
added.

Fixes:
- OleContainer can now be added to any (including non-visible) parent
components.
- Fixed method Region.createFromImage() for images not fully
surrounded by
transparent color.
- FileSystemWatcher was not working correctly on 'My Documents'
folder and
its subfolders.
- Memory leaks fixed in OleContainer.
- Other minor bugs fixed.

API differences between JNIWrapper 2.1 and 2.2 versions are
available online at http://www.jniwrapper.com/docs.jsp.

JNIWrapper Team