[ANN] JRubyConf 2009, immediately after RubyConf!

Charles Oliver Nutter

It's our great pleasure to announce the first-ever JRubyConf! It will
be hosted at the same venue and immediately after RubyConf, so you can
plan a single trip (or just come to JRubyConf, if you like!) And best
of all, it's going to be *FREE* (but space is limited).

Check out the Engine Yard blog here:
http://www.engineyard.com/blog/2009/announcing-the-first-ever-jrubyconf/

My blog here:
http://blog.headius.com/2009/09/announcing-jrubyconf-2009.html

And the conference site, of course:
http://www.jrubyconf.com/

I hope we can fit in everyone interested in JRuby, and we're looking
forward to seeing you!

- Charlie

Charles Oliver Nutter

FYI, registration will open when RubyConf registration opens, so
probably very soon :)