[ANN] kgio 2.5.0 - kinder, gentler I/O for Ruby!

Eric Wong

kgio 2.5.0 - a minor feature update

kgio provides non-blocking I/O methods for Ruby without raising
exceptions on EAGAIN and EINPROGRESS. It is intended for use with the
Unicorn and Rainbows! Rack servers, but may be used by other
applications (that run on Unix-like platforms).

* http://bogomips.org/kgio/
* (e-mail address removed)
* git://bogomips.org/kgio.git

Changes:

* Kgio::File.tryopen method added. It is like File.open
but won't raise exceptions. The Kgio::File class includes
Kgio::pipeMethods, so FIFOs opened through this get the
kgio_* API.

* The kgio_wait_*able methods in Kgio::DefaultWaiters
now accept an optional timeout argument.