[ANN] Kwartz-ruby 2.0.4 released - a final release of 2.0.x

kwatch

Hi,

I have released Kwartz-ruby 2.0.4
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/

This release will be the final release of 2.0.x.
I have just started 2.1.x.

CAUTION!
I'm planning to rename 'loop' directive to 'list' directive
in the 2.1.x release. You should use 'list' directive
instead of 'loop' directive.
See:
- http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.02.html#kd-list
- http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.02.html#kd-loop

* Changes from 2.0.3

* [change] re-packaged because 2.0.3 pacakge have tiny mistakes.
* [change] minor changes on some examples

* Changes from 2.0.2

* [change] 'loop' directive is re-renamed to 'list'
- http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.02.html#kd-list
* [bugfix] spaces around tags in the middle of line are now left
(bug#1228039)
-
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228039&group_id=127304&atid=708267
* [bugfix] document eratta fixed (bug#1228301)
-
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1228301&group_id=127304&atid=708267
* [enhance] 'replace' and 'placeholder' directive support ':content'
option
- http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.02.html#kd-replace
-
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.02.html#kd-placeholder
* [enhance] '@content(name)' represents content of an element marked
with 'name'.
- http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.01.html#pl-decl
* [change] examples updated (rails1, thumbnail, pagelayout)

* What's that?

Kwartz is a template system which realized the concept
'Independence of Presentation Logic'(IoPL).
It means that Kwartz enables you to separate the presentation
logics (iteration and conditional branching) from the
presentation data (HTML file).

* Features:

- Separates presentation logic from presentation data.
- Runs very fast
- Supports multiple programing languages (PHP/Ruby/Java)
- Doesn't break HTML design at all
- Handles any text file
- Supports Auto-Sanitizing and Partial-Sanitizing

* Resources:

- Web Page:
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/

- Download:
https://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/download.html
or
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=127304

- Users Guide:
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/users-guide.en.html

- Reference Manual:
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/reference.en.html

- Presentation Pattern Catalog:
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwartz/p-pattern.en.html

BTW I'm developping Kwartz-java. Coming soon!