[ANN] launchy 0.3.1 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeremy Hinegardner, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. launchy version 0.3.1 has been released.

    http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge.org/launchy/

    This release adds nothing new to the library. It updates the command
    line launchy program with useful parameters to allow for detailed
    debugging.

    Launchy is helper class for launching cross-platform applications in a
    fire and forget manner. There are application concepts (browser, email
    client, etc) that are common across all platforms, and they may be
    launched differently on each platform. Launchy is here to make a common
    approach to launching external application from within ruby programs.

    {{ Changelog for Version 0.3.1 }}

    === Version 0.3.1 - 2007-09-08

    * finalize the command line wrapper around the launchy library.
    * added more tests

    http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge.org/launchy/

    enjoy,

    -jeremy

    Jeremy Hinegardner

    Jeremy Hinegardner, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Jeremy Hinegardner

    Trans Guest

    Re: launchy 0.3.1 Released

    On Sep 8, 7:51 pm, Jeremy Hinegardner <> wrote:
    > launchy version 0.3.1 has been released.
    >
    > http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge.org/launchy/
    >
    > This release adds nothing new to the library. It updates the command
    > line launchy program with useful parameters to allow for detailed
    > debugging.
    >
    > Launchy is helper class for launching cross-platform applications in a
    > fire and forget manner. There are application concepts (browser, email
    > client, etc) that are common across all platforms, and they may be
    > launched differently on each platform. Launchy is here to make a common
    > approach to launching external application from within ruby programs.
    >
    > {{ Changelog for Version 0.3.1 }}
    >
    > === Version 0.3.1 - 2007-09-08
    >
    > * finalize the command line wrapper around the launchy library.
    > * added more tests
    >
    > http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge.org/launchy/
    >
    > enjoy,

    Just a heads up that I submitted a bug to the tracker:

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=3707&atid=14326

    Thanks,
    T.

    Trans, Sep 17, 2007