[ANN] libpropc++ 1.0 released

Victor Porton

libpropc++ 1.0 released - http://ex-code.com/propcpp/
1.0 is mainly a bug fix release. It fixed serious bugs in 0.9alpha.

1.0 includes a good test suite. Please test it with different compilers and
report me whether it does work with your compiler. (It was tested to work
with G++ >=3.0.) It is very important for the development of this library.

BTW, NG, could you explain me why it doesn't compile with G++ 2.95? Was it
old C++ Standard?

***

libpropc++ allows easily add properties (pseudo-variables with side effects)
to C++ objects:

ššwidget.colorš=š"red";

libpropc++ supports binding properties together
(http://ex-code.com/articles/binding-properties.html) that is synchronizing
values of properties so that when the value of a property changes, the
value of the other automatically changes accordingly:

ššcheckbox.checked.bind(frame.visible);

Licensing: LGPL 2.1 or the Commercial License.