[ANN] libpropc++ 1.0 released

Discussion in 'C++' started by Victor Porton, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. libpropc++ 1.0 released - http://ex-code.com/propcpp/
    1.0 is mainly a bug fix release. It fixed serious bugs in 0.9alpha.

    1.0 includes a good test suite. Please test it with different compilers and
    report me whether it does work with your compiler. (It was tested to work
    with G++ >=3.0.) It is very important for the development of this library.

    BTW, NG, could you explain me why it doesn't compile with G++ 2.95? Was it
    old C++ Standard?

    ***

    libpropc++ allows easily add properties (pseudo-variables with side effects)
    to C++ objects:

    ššwidget.colorš=š"red";

    libpropc++ supports binding properties together
    (http://ex-code.com/articles/binding-properties.html) that is synchronizing
    values of properties so that when the value of a property changes, the
    value of the other automatically changes accordingly:

    ššcheckbox.checked.bind(frame.visible);

    Licensing: LGPL 2.1 or the Commercial License.

    --
    == Victor Porton () ==
    # http://ex-code.com - software company, custom software for low price #
    Victor Porton, Sep 18, 2004