[ANN] Localmemcache-0.4.3: Improving Iteration Speed & Bugfixes

Sven C. Koehler

Localmemcache 0.4.3 brings the following improvements

Fixes/bugs reported by Paul Mineiro (thanks!):

* iteration speedup: each_pair is now a lot faster when dealing with a large
dictionary. Eg: For 400k elements it's now about 14 times faster.
* fix for leak in local_memcache_free()
* C API: Some C API functions were not yet covered by tests. This has been
fixed.

Other fixes:
* autorepair fixed: Autorepair of namespaces did sometimes wrongly report
corrupt namespaces.
* :min_alloc_size now also works on Ruby 1.9.

INSTALL
=======

# gem install localmemcache

CONTACT
=======

Please contact me with bugs, suggestions and patches at: schween + snafu # de

LINKS
=====

Localmemcache: http://localmemcache.rubyforge.org/
Rubyforge project: http://localmemcache.rubyforge.org/

Source code is hosted on github: http://github.com/sck/localmemcache/

Best,

Sven

9b42b336cd6db0fbb0a3f38dc293e230 localmemcache-0.4.3.gem
d76c9c3ad683cbca0cd273d63234e734 localmemcache-0.4.3.tar.gz