[ANN] Looking for submissions for a "Ruby Project Spotlight" series

Gregory Brown

Hey folks,

In the continuing effort to revitalize the O'Reilly Ruby blog, I'm
starting up a news series called "Ruby Project Spotlight".
Essentially, I will accept code-only submissions from new or rapidly
changing projects all month long, and at the end of each month, choose
a project to write about for the series. The goal is to provide two
things: 1) a chance for especially cool new projects to get some extra
exposure , and 2) Help promote new ideas and developments, rather than
just pimping the top Ruby projects.

So I think I'll be doing this every month, but at least for this
month, submissions would be due by June 30th. I've put the
guidelines and a little more detail in this announcement:

http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2007/05/starting_a_new_ruby_project_sp.html

Hope that sounds like fun,

-greg