ANN: Melbourne (Australia) Ruby user group this Thursday

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pete Yandell, Aug 26, 2008.

  1. Pete Yandell

    Pete Yandell Guest

    Hi everyone!

    It's the Melbourne Ruby User Group this Thursday (28th of August @
    6:30PM), and it's being held at:

    Thoughtworks: Level 11, 155 Queen Street, Melbourne
    (SMS Mark on 0414 740 489 if you can't scale skyscrapers)

    The most awesome speakers are:

    * Gareth Townsend [1] on CSS Transforms, Transitions and Animations.
    * Adam Meehan [2] on make_resourceful, a restful controller plugin
    for Rails.
    * Mark Ryall [3] on Iron Ruby Silverlight 2!

    There'll be a re-run of 'Pizza: Thoughtworks Edition' and probably
    (er, most likely) drinks afterwards. Remember we get 'mates rates' at
    the Chaise Lounge! Ruby Noobies are welcome and it'll be ace I'm sure.
    See you there!

    [1] http://www.garethtownsend.info/
    [2] http://duckpunching.com/
    [3] http://mark.ryall.name/blog/