ANN: Melbourne Ruby/Rails meetup this Thursday night

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pete Yandell, Apr 23, 2007.

  1. Pete Yandell

    Pete Yandell Guest

    The Melbourne (Australia, not Florida) Ruby group is having their
    next meetup this Thursday night (April 26), 6:00 PM, at:

    ThoughtWorks
    Level 11, 155 Queen St
    (SMS Mark on 0414 740 489 if you have trouble getting in)

    Pizza will be provided, and we'll head down the road for drinks
    afterwards. Newcomers always welcome!

    Talks for the evening will be:

    Chris Douglas - "View Simplicity with Metacoding" or "Table plugins
    with AJAX". Well, which is it, Chris? :)
    Nigel Thorne - TDD: Fake It Till You Make It
    Ryan Allen - My Spiffy New Template Engine
    Marcus Crafter - Heckle

    Cheers,

    Pete Yandell
    http://notahat.com/