[ANN] mlabwrap v0.9 released

Alexander Schmolck

This release just adds OS X support to setup.py (thanks to Josh Marshall).
I've also made some recent improvements to the website, based on user
feedback.

In the absence of any bug reports so far I'd tentatively consider mlabwrap as
stable.

Dowload from:

<http://mlabwrap.sourceforge.net/>

What is mlabwrap?
-----------------
A high-level python to matlab(tm) bridge (low-level access is also possible).

It should work with recent python >=2.3 and matlab(tm) >=6.0 versions and
under practically any supported by both matlab and python (I'm using linux
myself, but thanks to user feeback windows and OS X should also work fine).

Here is a short demo snippet:
GSVD Generalized Singular Value Decompostion.
SVD Singular value decomposition.
[...] mlab_command(*args, **kwargs)
SVD Singular value decomposition.
[U,S,V] = SVD(X) produces a diagonal matrix S, of the same
dimension as X and with nonnegative diagonal elements in
[...]
>>> mlab.svd(array([[1,2], [1,3]]))
array([[ 3.86432845],
[ 0.25877718]])