    May Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, May 12, 2008

    Time: 6:00 pm - Socializing
    6:30 pm - Official start of meeting

    Place: Happy Camper Studios
    4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    (602) 714-1147

    See http://www.rubyaz.org for details

    Topics: Ruby Fringe!

    An assortment of presentations on some interesting but possibly
    less-explored tools.

    * Ick
    * Rubyscript2exe
    * XMPP

    Also, discussion on organizing a RubyCamp event later this year.

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:15 pm) we plan on going out to dinner for more fun
    and fine conversation.

    Good news! The Havana Cafe on Camelback Rd. is stil operating, so we
    expect to be heading there.

    If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for
    dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a
    good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
    appropriate number of people.

    Thanks,

    --

    James Britt

    happycamperstudios.com - Go Beyond the Web
    James Britt, May 11, 2008