[ANN] Money 3.0.5

Shane Emmons

Money 3.0.5
* Added Money#abs
* Updated Currency#subunit_to_unit documentation (it's an integer not a
string)
* Fixed issue when exchanging currencies with different :subunit_to_unit
values
* Added ability to pass a block to VariableExchangeBank#new or
#exchange, specifying a custom truncation method
* Added optional currency argument to Numeric#to_money
* Added optional currency argument to String#to_money
* Numeric#to_money now respects :subunit_to_unit
* Use '¤' as the default currency symbol

## Attention ##

Starting in v3.1.0 we will be making two changes to the exchange
process. First
a new `Bank::Base` class will be available. This will allow users to
more
easily create custom `Bank` classes. Secondly the default `#exchange`
method
will be depreciated and a new `#exchange_with` method will be used.
Currently
`#exchange` passes the `cents` attribute. `#exchange_with` will pass the
actual `Money` object instead.