[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf 2011 CFP

Mike Moore

We are happy to announce the 5th MountainWest RubyConf 2011 will be held on
March 17-18, 2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is a two day single-track
conference chock full of Ruby goodness for just $100. It is a terrific
opportunity to rub elbows with some of the smartest Rubyists around. For
Ruby hackers by Ruby hackers.

Our Call for Proposals is now open. We are looking for code-heavy
presentations that inspire us and blows our minds. Please start submitting
your proposals on the conference site:

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/

CFP is open through January 8, 2011
Registration starts January 17, 2011
The fun happens on March 17-18, 2011

We're looking forward to another amazing conference! Questions? Comments?
Let me know.

~Mike Moore
http://twitter.com/mwrc