ANN: MyNewspaper v3.0

Discussion in 'Python' started by Iñigo Serna, Dec 29, 2010.

  1. Hi there,

    I'm really pleased to announce a new release of MyNewspaper, a
    web-based personal RSS aggregator and feeds reader.

    Although no public releases in last years, I've been improving
    MyNewspaper continually for my personal use, but I think it's the time
    to publish it again.

    Some technical points of interest:
    - backend based on CherryPy web framework, FeedParser, SQLObject, SQLite
    - frontend with javascript (jQuery, jQueryUI, jQuery-mobile)

    More information, complete requirements and download link at:

    [main] https://inigo.katxi.org/devel/mynewspaper/
    [mirror] http://www.terra.es/personal7/inigoserna/mynewspaper/

    Of course, all comments, suggestions etc. are welcome.

    Best regards,
    Iñigo Serna
    Iñigo Serna, Dec 29, 2010