[ANN] Nabaztag 0.1

Paul Battley

http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/13/release-nabaztag-01/

I'm pleased to announce the public release of our Nabaztag
communication library for Ruby.

The Nabaztag (http://www.nabaztag.com/) is a small electronic rabbit
with lights, motorised ears, and speech.

The library enables control of the text-to-speech, ear movement, and
choreography features of a Nabaztag device. It implements a small DSL
for choreography commands.

Paul.

PS - Yes, we actually use this at work!

ara.t.howard

http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/13/release-nabaztag-01/

I'm pleased to announce the public release of our Nabaztag
communication library for Ruby.

The Nabaztag (http://www.nabaztag.com/) is a small electronic rabbit
with lights, motorised ears, and speech.

The library enables control of the text-to-speech, ear movement, and
choreography features of a Nabaztag device. It implements a small DSL
for choreography commands.

Paul.

PS - Yes, we actually use this at work!

may we ask - for what? ;-)

-a

Paul Battley

may we ask - for what? ;-)

It performs a couple of announcement functions. First, it reports the
success or failure of builds on the continuous integration machine.
Second, it announces every time our review aggregation service
receives a ping. It's nothing that couldn't be handled by a computer
playing a few samples (or using OS X's text-to-speech), but it's more
interesting this way!

Paul.

Robert Feldt

It performs a couple of announcement functions. First, it reports the
success or failure of builds on the continuous integration machine.
Second, it announces every time our review aggregation service
receives a ping. It's nothing that couldn't be handled by a computer
playing a few samples (or using OS X's text-to-speech), but it's more
interesting this way!
:)

I find the whole idea of a Ruby library for controlling a little white
rabbit through a REST-ful API over the Internet very entertaining. :)
Thanks for this! I will probably use it for my upcoming programming
introduction for my daughter... :)

Regards,

Robert Feldt

Vincent Arnoux

Being French, I particularly appreciated the phonetic translation to
French of your warning sentence. It made me laugh out loud !

Vincent

Charlie Bowman

--=-K8PPb4v8fEg3LLOo1ISX

I never thought I would want a small toy rabbit but I do! Does it work
in the US?

:)

I find the whole idea of a Ruby library for controlling a little white
rabbit through a REST-ful API over the Internet very entertaining. :)
Thanks for this! I will probably use it for my upcoming programming
introduction for my daughter... :)

Regards,

Robert Feldt

Charlie Bowman
Programmer
Castle Branch Inc.

--=-K8PPb4v8fEg3LLOo1ISX--

James Adam

Paul, can you bring that to the next LRUG meeting?

Oh, and you're insured if it goes missing, aren't you....? *ahem* :)

- james

zdennis

Paul said:
http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/13/release-nabaztag-01/

I'm pleased to announce the public release of our Nabaztag
communication library for Ruby.

The Nabaztag (http://www.nabaztag.com/) is a small electronic rabbit
with lights, motorised ears, and speech.

The library enables control of the text-to-speech, ear movement, and
choreography features of a Nabaztag device. It implements a small DSL
for choreography commands.

Paul.

PS - Yes, we actually use this at work!

That's pretty sweet Paul. Thanks for sharing!

Zach

Bill Barnhill

------=_Part_2760_7234646.1142345180161

Awesome idea!

I can just see the remake of the Matrix, "Neo, follow the nabaztag". :)

--Bill

Bill Barnhill
i-name: xri://=3DBill.Barnhill (For more info:
http://2idi.com/grs/index.php?referral_code=3Dcommunitivity
)