[ANN] Needle 0.9.0

Jamis Buck

Needle is a dependency injection (and service locator) container for Ruby.

Project Page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/needle
User Manual: http://needle.rubyforge.org
API Docs: http://needle.rubyforge.org/api
FAQ Doc: http://needle.rubyforge.org/faq.html
Needle Wiki: http://needle.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

Version 0.9.0 introduces the following changes:

* Registry.new! is now Registry.define!

* Registry.define has been added as a class method for creating and
building a registry in one step.

* The #fullname methods of Registry, Container, and ServicePoint are
now more sane. This makes the logging output a bit more readable.

Lastly, a threat: version 1.0 is scheduled for release one week from
today on November 4th. Once Needle 1.0 is released, I'll be turning my
efforts to other long-neglected projects of mine, so if you have any
Needle bugs that have been bothering you, or any features you feel it
still lacks, now is the time to speak up! To my knowledge, the only
thing really lacking before a 1.0 release is documentation, so if you
know otherwise, let me know.

- Jamis