ANN: New low-cost XML Editor, XSLT Debugger, DTD/Schema Editor

Stylus Studio

[announce]Dear comp.text.xml community,

Stylus Studio is pleased to release a new, value-priced Home Edition
of our award-winning XML IDE specifically designed for learning or
working with XML in educational, training, or home learning settings.
The new Stylus Studio 5 Home Edition is offered at $49 (USD) for a
single-user license and boasts substantially more XML development
features in comparison to other low-cost XML tools, including such XML
tools as:

XML Editor - Full support for intelligent XML editing, XML editing
views, parsing and validation.
XML Schema Editor - Visually develop XML data models.
XSLT Editor - A productive, intuitive environment for developing XSLT
stylesheets, including a visual XSLT mapping tool.
XSLT Debugger - Set breakpoints and step through the evaluation of any
XSLT stylesheet to locate errors.
DTD Editor - Visually develop document type definitions.
XPath Tools - Visually evaluate XPath expressions

For more information about Stylus Studio 5 Home Edition is available
at the Stylus Studio website at:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/stylus_home_edition.html

Sincerely,
The Stylus Studio Team