[ANN] new Og tutorial on RubyGarden

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Chad Fowler, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. Chad Fowler

    Chad Fowler Guest

    For those not subscribed to RubyGarden's rss feed[1], George
    Moschovitis has written a wonderful tutorial on his Og (ObjectGraph)
    database library. The tutorial is a really thorough introduction and
    a great way to move Og from your TODO list to your toolbox in one
    sitting. Highly recommended!

    The article is available on RubyGarden's front page or at:
    http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/Libraries/og_tutorial.rdoc

    Request: If you'd like to write an article or tutorial or conduct an
    interview to be published on RubyGarden.org, please send me an email
    directly.

    Thanks,
    Chad Fowler

    [1] http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/index.rss

    --

    Chad Fowler
    http://chadfowler.com
    Chad Fowler, Mar 2, 2005

  2. On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:47:51 +0900, Chad Fowler <> wrote:
    > For those not subscribed to RubyGarden's rss feed[1], George
    > Moschovitis has written a wonderful tutorial on his Og (ObjectGraph)
    > database library. The tutorial is a really thorough introduction and
    > a great way to move Og from your TODO list to your toolbox in one
    > sitting. Highly recommended!
    >
    > The article is available on RubyGarden's front page or at:
    > http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/Libraries/og_tutorial.rdoc
    >
    > Request: If you'd like to write an article or tutorial or conduct an
    > interview to be published on RubyGarden.org, please send me an email
    > directly.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chad Fowler
    >
    > [1] http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/index.rss
    >
    > --
    >
    > Chad Fowler
    > http://chadfowler.com
    > http://rubycentral.org
    > http://rubygarden.org
    > http://rubygems.rubyforge.org (over 100,000 gems served!)

    Nice tutrial and og seems really impressive!

    I'm waiting for the possibility to use it.

    best regards,

    Brian

    --
    Brian Schröder
    http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/
    Brian Schröder, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Chad,

    thanks for posting this text, and for your efforts in promoting Ruby in
    general!
    btw, let me thank again Matt Bowen and James Britt for reviewing the
    text and fixing many mistakes.

    -g.

    ps: there are new, cool Og features, comming in the next week :)
    George Moschovitis, Mar 2, 2005