[ANN] New package: SpaceFuncs (2D, 3D, ND geometric modeling,optimization, solving)

dmitrey

Hi all,
I'm glad to inform you about new, 4th OpenOpt Suite module:

SpaceFuncs - a tool for 2D, 3D, N-dimensional geometric modeling with
possibilities of parametrized calculations, numerical optimization and
solving systems of geometrical equations.

For details see its home page
http://openopt.org/SpaceFuncs
and documentation
http://openopt.org/SpaceFuncsDoc

The module is written in Python + NumPy, requires FuncDesigner (and
OpenOpt, DerApproximator for some operations). It has completely free
license: BSD.

Also, you can try it online via our Sage-server
http://sage.openopt.org/welcome

Regards,
Dmitrey.