[ANN] New Presentation on Ruby and RoR available for download

Curt Hibbs

Obie Fernandez from ThoughtWorks recently gave a presentation on Ruby
and Ruby on Rails to the Agile Atlanta group, and has kindly posted his
presentation to the WhyRuby repository. You can find it here:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/?group_id=251

I was just about to post my own updated Rails presentation, but after
taking a look at Obie's excellent presentation, I can see some obvious
inadequacies in my own. I can see now that I need to incorporate some of
Obie's material and update my presentation again!

Well done, Obie... and thanks for posting your presentation!

Curt