[ANN] New script engine (Basic syntax)

MKTMK

Hello.

Our firm has developed the interpreter of language Basic "Open Basic".

Versions for Windows (BCB60, MSVC7) and Linux (GCC 3.2.2) are
accessible.

The full interpreter, without virtual machines.

English page:
http://www.mktmk.narod.ru/eng/ob/ob.htm

IDE for Open Basic (it is written on BCB60):
http://www.mktmk.narod.ru/eng/ide_ob/ide_ob.htm

Open Basic (OB) is realization of the interpreter of language Basic.
OB is developed for embed to user application as a script language.
User may attach (connect) user function to Open Basic execution system.

The user functions can be written on C/C++, assembler or others
languages.

The user functions can receive parameters from the Basic-program and
return
results to Basic-program.

Program interface of user functions allows determine type and order of
parameters at run-time.

OB realizes a subset of commands of language Basic.

OB it is written completely on C++ and it is realized as a class with a

name ob_obasic.

OB supports data of three types: floating point, signed integer,
and string and arrays of these types.

OB has multithread-safe code.

Yours faithfully
MKTMK Software Company