    November Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

    Date: Monday, November 12, 2007
    Time: 7:00pm
    Place: Rising Tide Software
    4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
    Phoenix, AZ 85018

    ******** IMPORTANT ************

    Note the new meeting location!

    *******************************

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details

    Topics:

    * A recap of the recent RubyConf 2007
    by people who were *Actually There!*
    * A demo of the Zyps game library by Jay McGavren!
    * Maybe some other stuff!

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 7:00pm on the second Monday of
    each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

    After the meeting (~8:30pm) we plan on going right down the block to
    Coco's Restaurant (Thomas & 46th st.) for more fun and fine
    conversation. If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider
    joining us for dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just
    Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

    Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
    call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
    appropriate number of people. My number is on the rubyaz.org website:
    http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/

    --

    James Britt

    www.risingtidesoftware.com - Wicked Cool Coding