[ANN] ODBA 1.0.2

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Hannes Wyss, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. Hannes Wyss

    Hannes Wyss Guest

    Hi everyone!

    I've just uploaded a new release of ODBA, the Object Database Access Layer

    What''s new?
    Influenced by Lou Vanek's feedback and real-world requirements in one
    of our projects, I've added a ConditionIndex, which can be queried
    with customized conditions.

    What is ODBA?
    http://dev.ywesee.com/wiki.php/ODBA/StartHere

    How do I use ODBA?