[ANN] One-Click Installer 1.8.2-14 RC9 with RubyGems built-in

Curt Hibbs

Lyle said:
In reference to Austin's suggestion: Yes, I'm definitely still using
Visual C++ 6.0 to build FXRuby for Windows. What's the story with
Visual C++ 7.0 these days? Is the *optimized* version of the compiler
available for free? If so, and if someone can clue me in to a download
link for that version, I can probably switch over to the newer
compiler version.

Joao Pedrosa put together a set of links and instructions on RubyGarden (I
haven't tried them yet, myself):

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?WindowsCompiler

Curt

Lyle Johnson

Might this be it?

<snip>

Thanks, James and Curt, for the pointers. I'll check this out soon and
see if I can start building FXRuby using this one instead if that will
help out for avoiding future problems for the one-click installer.