[ANN] One-Click Ruby Installer 186-26 Release Candidate 2

Curt (Work) Hibbs

This is the 2nd Release Candidate for Ruby 1.8.6-p111 by
One-Click-Installer Team.

This update RC2 integrates a few updated packages and also two new ones:
- FastCGI and ruby-fcgi support.

These two new extensions allow you run your Rails application under IIS7!

We will stick to RubyGems 0.9.4 since next release of 0.9.5 is on hold
after RubyConf.

Change Log
==========

2007.09.20 Release 26
* Upgraded Ruby to 1.8.6 patch level 111
* Upgraded RubyGems to 0.9.4
* Upgraded Rake to 0.7.3
* Upgraded FXRuby to 1.6.12
* Upgraded hpricot to 0.6